On Friday, Envision Solar International, (NASDAQ:EVSI) stock price moved downward at -2.53%. Its total market capitalization is $25570000. Its day lowest price was $5 and its hit its day highest price at $5.1. The stock recent volume is 0 shares in comparison to its average trading volume of 6759 shares. Looking at the stock’s price level on the past 52-week graph, EVSI recorded a 52-week high of $12.4 and its 52-week low of $4.52.
On Nov. 14, 2019, Envision Solar International, (NASDAQ CM:EVSI) the leading producer of unique and sustainable infrastructure products for electric vehicle charging, energy security and outdoor media, revealed financial results for its fiscal third quarter and the nine months ended September 30, 2019.
Third Quarter 2019 Business Highlights and Recent Developments
- Launched EV ARC™ 2020, the first major product overhaul of the EV ARC™ since 2014. EV ARC™ 2020 is flood proof to 9.5 feet, boasts improved aesthetics and can fit in a greater variety of locations
- Launched EV ARC™ 2020 DC Fast Charging product after extensive research, development and engineering process to bring the first zero construction, zero utility grid connection, DC fast charging product to market
- Installed the first solar powered EV ARC™ 2020, DC Fast Charging stations on a U.S. highway at California’s U.S. Highway 101 rest stops. The charging stations are owned by the California Department of Transportation and were funded by the Monterey Bay Air Resources District. They are free to the public and also provide emergency power to be used by first responders during power outages
- EV ARC™ products continued to charge government and enterprise EVs during power outages in California
- Delivered first EV ARC™ product to U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Delivered third follow-on order for EV ARC™ products to top national security research & development labs, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Delivered third follow-on order for EV ARC™ products to top secret U.S. government facility
- Delivered EV ARC™ products to the University of California Berkeley for its campus EV charging needs
Thomas Williams writes related to the Business Category. He manages to cover anything thrown at him owing to his natural inclination towards Business. Thomas is our freelance contributor. Thomas is responsible for covering developments in finance and business categories.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1122 North Cottage Grove, Miles City, MT 59301, USA
Contact number: 618-680-8300