On Wednesday QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ:QUIK) stock traded volume of 850717 shares during its last trading session as compared to its average volume of 212743 shares over the recent month. QUIK ended its day with the below stream along the move of -8.52% and closed at the price of $0.34 before opening at $0.34. It has total market capitalization is $39046260. 52 week range of the stock remained $ – 1.19 while its day lowest price was $0.32 and its hit its day highest price at $0.37
On Nov. 6, 2019, QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ:QUIK) a developer of ultra-low power multi-core voice-enabled SoCs, embedded FPGA IP, and Endpoint AI solutions, reported its financial results for the fiscal third quarter of 2019, which ended September 29, 2019.
- Atmosic and QuickLogic Partner to Enable Always-On, Always-Listening Voice Interactivity in Audio and Sensor Processing Platform
- QuickLogic and Retune DSP Partner to Provide Best-in-Class Low Power Voice Control Solutions
- Nations Technologies Selects QuickLogic’s ArcticPro eFPGA to Power its Next Generation Low Power IoT SoC
- SensiML Analytics Toolkit Delivers Quick and Easy Anomaly Detection for Industrial Applications
- SensiML Joins the ST Partner Program, Increasing the Number of Supported Low Power MCUs, and Greatly Expanding the Served Available Market for the SaaS-based AI Software
- QuickLogic Teams with SiFive to Make eFPGA Technology Available via DesignShare Portfolio
Julia Brown is a Master’s in Business Administration by education. After completing her post-graduation, Julia jumped the journalism bandwagon as a freelance journalist. Soon after that she landed a job of reporter and has been climbing the news industry ladder ever since to reach the post of editor. As an avid day trader, Julia is a master of technical analysis and writes tirelessly on how stocks are trading. She has extensive knowledge in technical analysis & Finance writing.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 10397 217th Place Northeast, Arlington, WA 98223 USA
Contact number: 425-353-5499